Warehouse Operative / Stores Person
Contract Basis ongoing long term
Earlies shift option £13.01 PAYE, £16.96 Umbrella. Monday to Friday 06:00 to 14:00
Lates shift option £14.14 PAYE, £18.44 Umbrella. Monday to Friday 14:00 to 22:00
Warehouse operative / Stores Person sought within a highly successful division of an international manufacturer producing specialist equipment for the Semiconductor and electronic industries.
The role will be suited to those with proven warehouse/stores experience, goods in and goods out systems usage experience and materials handling including the use of a counterbalance forklift.
The role will mainly be based around, packing of goods for despatch, working to set despatch instructions, working in a team environment to get the work load complete on shift, basic use of goods out software system, high attention to detail for accuracy of work and use of counterbalance forklift truck. Counter balance licence must be held for this role. Reach truck licence ideal but not essential.
The company has been trading for many decades in Somerset and as part of a global group of engineering brands has huge investment and further expansion to the manufacturing facility is planned enabling further growth to local employment and long term job security for all employees, progression to higher skilled roles will be made available with training if desired.
* Warehouse and Despatch operative within a busy manufacturing environment
* Working to packing and despatch instructions with a close attention to detail
* Use of internal good outs/despatch software
* Experienced warehouse/stores person from any busy manufacturing or industrial setting
* Willing to work an earlies or late shift option
* Hold a counter balance forklift licence